Monday, December 19, 2011

Getting Stronger

It is less than a week til Christmas! Can't believe it. Well, not much has changed these past few days. Just been trying to find a job as quickly as possible. Publix is going to be hiring in January so really hope I can get one by then. If not, I will just keep looking I suppose. I have now been living here with my aunt for four months and still no job. Kinda feeling like a failure. I have been calling Publix, Target, McDonalds, Krystals, and just about every other fast food restaurant I can think of. I am seriously getting desperate. Since Christmas in so near, I keep having flashbacks....memories of when I was a kid. I remember waking my parents up outta bed, being so excited to get to my presents. I remember my brother and I would always open just one of our presents on Christmas Eve. Kind of our tradition. I remember being so happy and all of us feeling like one happy family. But all of those feelings are gone. Maybe its because I'm older....or maybe it is because so much has changed since then. Things aren't as easy anymore. Life has become so complicated. Christmas has gone from waking up my parents up at 2 a.m. just to get them up to hoping I get a phone call from my mom, at least. I know every family has their problems, but I just wish there was someone I could talk to that I can relate to and that has gone through some of the same things I have. Well, I guess thats it for now. Will post again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment