Sunday, December 25, 2011

That's The Jingle Bell Rock ;)

Well Merry Christmas to all you bloggers out there. Can't believe it is already here. What I thought was going to be the worst Christmas ever....actually turned out to be the best ever. Still didn't see mom or dad but something better happened. The guy I have been dating, Chris, actually made my Christmas the best ever. He not only took me out and showed me a great time, but he got me a bunch of gifts and he spoiled me like always lol. My aunt also gave me a wonderful holiday. With her, I don't miss home. I feel at home here and that is how it should be. Everything in my life is finally getting better and things are getting easier as the days go by. The only thing that would have made this Christmas even better would be snow.....but this is Florida lol so not gonna happen. Well, going to get back to spending time with the family. Happy Holidays everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment