Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Beginning

Everything seems to be going pretty well. My cousin is here for the week and I am really feeling like this is home and this is my family. If someone would have told me things would be this great a few months ago, I would have laughed at them in the face. I would have never believed things could be this good. Had a great New Years. Spent it with my boyfriend, Chris. We spent alll day at the St. Johns Town Center. And we even picked out a promise ring which was pretty awesome. Then saw a movie. Then we went down to the landing...which was full of nothing but drunk people lol but it was still fun. It was definitely a great night out. Even called mom up and told her me and Chris got a promise ring. She seemed happy about it and we talk a little more than we used to. Still miss her like crazy though. I still hold a lot of memories that her and I had. But that's all they are now is memories. And either this weekend or next weekend, depending on when Chris gets home from working out of town, we are going to Disney World together! Which is amazing because I haven't been since I was a kid and I would love to go again. And it will be the small vacation I think I've been needing. Will post pics of course. I feel like this is a new year but also a new start for me. And so far, it's off to an amazing start. I just want it to stay that way. I didn't have any resolutions either. Except to just be happy. That's all I need right now. Nothing else matters. Well, guess thats really all thats new. Later bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment