Monday, January 16, 2012

The Best Day Ever

The title pretty much says it all. Today has seriously been the best day ever. "G" and I hung out. He had just gotten back from being in SC and I really wanted to see him. So I told him how things didn't work out with my boyfriend and how things were going. Then...idk...things just happened. I have always loved G, I have been in love with him for the longest time but it never seemed like the right time to date him and then I got into a relationship with another guy and G and I just stayed friends ever since. But not anymore. Nope. We are now and finally a couple. And it honestly feels amazing. This is the first relationship I have actually been sure about since I was engaged in the past...and thats pretty big to me. I have never been so sure that I can see myself being with G for a long time...possibly the rest of my life with him. I can't believe I am saying all this but even as I am typing, I have a huge smile on my face. Things are going great and couldn't be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment