Sunday, January 15, 2012

There's No Place Like Home

Well, went to Disney World with Chris as planned yesterday. But came home a little earlier than expected. We were supposed to stay all weekend and come home Sunday night. But I had him take me home Saturday night instead. Something unexpected happened (long story) and he didn't stand up for me and at that moment I knew this is not the kinda relationship I need. So he took me home and I broke things off. Normally, I would care about someone's feelings more than my own but its about time I care about my own feelings. And something I have learned from this is that love and happiness are two entirely different things. You can love someone so much but still not be happy in a relationship with them. And once you do love a guy and are 100% happy, then and only then, are you in a real relationship that will actually get somewhere. I know that I truly loved Chris but it obviously was not meant to be. So I am a single lady once again...but it's a relief in a way because I can have a new start again. I have my friends and family to help me and be there for me and thats all I really need right now. And I am kinda glad I came home early. Feels good to be home with the ones you love. Guess Dorothy was right, there is no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment