Monday, January 9, 2012

I Wonder

Ok, I usually don't care for Kelly Pickler, at all lol but she has this one song called "I Wonder" and I love it because I can really relate to it. It's about her having a hard time building a relationship with her mother. And, of course, that is exactly what I am going through. I remember reading this quote not too long ago that said missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side. I don't miss mom all the time. I just wish she could be here at times when something really important happens in my life. Sometimes I slip up and accidently call my aunt my mom. Not because she is a great motherly figure, but I think it is just because I just miss calling someone "mom". Weird to miss something like that but I do. But anyway, Chris and I ended up not going to Disney World last weekend because he had to stay out of town another week. Sooo that means we are supposed to be going this weekend. Yay!!! Pretty excited about spending time with him. Spending Saturday at Disney and probably going to hit up the malls in Orlando on Sunday. Can't believe we have been dating for about a month now. Time has been going by way to fast lately. Still getting used to a long distance type relationship, but other than that, everything is going great. Well, guess that's about it. Been feeling kinda sick today so going to go chill out. Later bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment