Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hanging By A Moment

Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse. It perfectly describes how today went. Today was just amazing. G and I had our first date day today. It was awesome. We went to the movies, got lunch, went to the mall, and just hung out. I must say, I am completely in love with him. I think I was all along, it just took me a while to realize it. And now that I have realized it, I couldn't be happier and I feel like the luckiest girl ever. Gil has been there for me through everything. He has heard every problem I have had, whether it was family drama, a break up, a new guy I was crushing on, whatever if it was, he was there for me as my best friend and now he is there for even more than that. And it all feels so natural. Like, holding his hand and showing him off to people, and everyone knowing we are a couple, it feels perfect. G told his family and friends about him and I and it seems like everyone is happy for us and thinks its about time we got together lol. I am seriously just happy. And that is all I have ever wanted. G gives me all I ever wanted in a relationship.Well bloggers, its late and I am so tired. Probably gonna log off and get some sleep here in a little bit. Toodles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment